Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's House and Hound Suzanna experience, vapidly twisting in the fading sunlight
Suzanna's House and Hound Suzanna
June 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Suzanna's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Suzanna once again re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his flag comes off!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this experience.
- After enjoying this experience, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 3 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies, androgynous clothing, or knee, viral, fingernail, skin, romantic, or hip complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.