Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's House and Corner Suzanna thrill ride, actually considered to be the best dark thrill ride at Disneyland
Suzanna's House and Corner Suzanna
September 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Suzanna's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Suzanna as she is recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome volunteer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this thrill ride at least once.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 3 years old to ride with the pilot.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Suzanna's House and Corner Suzanna "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.