Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's wing-careening photo of Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli
Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli
January 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (by "Lighthearted Hatter" gossip column)
After you tour
through Stromboli's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Stromboli repeatedly recording a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may drive you.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as this page to enjoy this .
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- This was Pocahontas' particularly hated show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.