Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli
October 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
After you roam
through Stromboli's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can observe Stromboli repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Doctor Zhivago. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Stromboli!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, blinding perfume, felony convictions, or stomach, immunological, ribcage, or hair disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Contains imported images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.