Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli
June 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine Walts
After you wander
through Stromboli's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Motion Picture Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Stromboli as he is filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Crew. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or stomach, spinal, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.