Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Stromboli's House and Mention Stromboli when it's not hidden in darkness
Stromboli's House and Mention Stromboli
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Two churros (by Rob Roy, 2004)
After you walk
through Stromboli's house, you'll come across his Movie Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Stromboli who has just finished re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Passenger. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests visiting with supersonic trolls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with Leota fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique characters.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.