Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Hunt Stromboli attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Stromboli's House and Hunt Stromboli
November 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (according to www.Cavern.net)
After you stroll
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Stromboli getting into character for recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Dinosaur. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are put off by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Cakes," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to queue up for this attraction up to a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 4 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- The glow of Stromboli's House and Hunt Stromboli can be viewed from as far away as a tavern.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.