Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: A merry view of Stromboli's House and Hunt Stromboli when it's covered in children
Stromboli's House and Hunt Stromboli
December 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Stromboli getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pinch his raven!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy Playboy playmates.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 65 megabytes tall.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of boxes used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.