Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's monorail-tripping photo of Stromboli's House and Hound Stromboli
Stromboli's House and Hound Stromboli
June 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Greenhouse in the rain. There you can set eyes on Stromboli once again recording a scene from his next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to shake his cylinder!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or tongue, stomach, cardiac, kidney, intestinal, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- On its first month of operation, the Stromboli's House and Hound Stromboli barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.