Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Hit Stromboli attraction during a moment of contemplation
Stromboli's House and Hit Stromboli
June 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Stable in the back yard. There you can find Stromboli finishing re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Cake. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and individuals within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.