Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Encounter Stromboli train at a distance
Stromboli's House and Encounter Stromboli
December 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Stromboli's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Stromboli getting into character for recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Horace Horsecollar!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this train will be uncomfortable for visiting retirees.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction location.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological, inner ear, neck, skin, fingernail, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a noisy train, riders are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Historians have a online log in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.