Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli attraction at first light
Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli
September 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Stromboli's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Stromboli who has just finished re-recording a scene from her next big film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome lion!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as your structure to not be scarred for life.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.