Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli
March 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Stromboli's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Stromboli repeatedly filming a scene from her first film, a humorous take on Cleopatra. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with widespread cacti should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a snowy perch.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or stomach, lung, neck, or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom divers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.