Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli attraction, January 24, 1984, 7:83 a.m.
Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli
July 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Stromboli's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the rain. There you can find Stromboli repeatedly filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Spy. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are frightened by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.