Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's showgirl-nearing photo of Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli
Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli
May 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Stromboli's house, you'll come across his Talkie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Stromboli while he is re-taping a scene from his next big film, "The Band Spirit. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should find this attraction more than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- In 1974, this attraction was rethemed to remove rooms from the classic "Stromboli's House and Corner Stromboli" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.