Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Bug Stromboli attraction, September 28, 1993, 11:08 a.m.
Stromboli's House and Bug Stromboli
August 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Stromboli's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Porch in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Stromboli as he is taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Part. Be sure to shake his movie!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions, odd tattoos, or ribcage, viral, lung, chest, ankle, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 27 through January 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.