Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Bug Stromboli attraction during repairs
Stromboli's House and Bug Stromboli
February 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Stromboli's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Stromboli finishing re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Icon. Be sure to sue if his can comes off!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's interior children, you may lose sight of the miniature human.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.