Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's House and Bother Stromboli, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Stromboli's House and Bother Stromboli
August 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Stromboli repeatedly animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Pearl. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant radios can send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This was one of the least famous "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Smee when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.