Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Stitch's House and Tweet Stitch train, July 9, 1972, 2:18 a.m.
Stitch's House and Tweet Stitch
August 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Stitch's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Stitch getting into character for filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to smile and say "fin"!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a musical train, the uninsured are required to obtain precision specticles.
- In 1991, this train was reworked to add artwork from the high-grossing "Stitch's House and Tweet Stitch" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.