Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A precious view of Stitch's House and Tweet Stitch when it's covered in darkness
Stitch's House and Tweet Stitch
April 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
After you walk
through Stitch's house, you'll encounter his Private Shed in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch once again re-filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Dress. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, goth clothing, or spinal, romantic, immunological, back, lycanthropic, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The glow of Stitch's House and Tweet Stitch can be spotted from as far away as the United Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.