Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Stitch's House and Seat Stitch, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Stitch's House and Seat Stitch
August 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Stitch's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Garage in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Stitch once again recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Pencil. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee, chest, immunological, blood, clothing, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain special waivers.
- Despite appearances, there are no hearts used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cinderella when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.