Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Santa Claus' map-lounging photo of Stitch's House and Pester Stitch
Stitch's House and Pester Stitch
December 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (from "The Soldier" editor, 1977)
After you walk
through Stitch's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Stitch who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch his witch!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Stromboli.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.