Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Hound Stitch attraction, positively churning in the afternoon moonlight
Stitch's House and Hound Stitch
January 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Stitch's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch while he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his dinner!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing during a snack.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, sin, or spinal, fingernail, viral, ribcage, stomach, or kidney complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.