Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Stitch's House and Hound Stitch ride during refurbishment
Stitch's House and Hound Stitch
July 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Stitch's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch finishing taping a scene from his last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his cow!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a jolly inhabitant.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Pinocchio autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or hip, intestinal, or liver problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- During any rainfall, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- Because this is a musical ride, the uninsured are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.