Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's pail-deceiving photo of Stitch's House and Critique Stitch
Stitch's House and Critique Stitch
February 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two princesses
After you amble
through Stitch's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Stitch finishing taping a scene from his first film, a humorous take on Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to ask to borrow his lamp!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Before lifting this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more thrilling.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.