Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A lush view of Stitch's House and Corner Stitch when it's shrounded in fog
Stitch's House and Corner Stitch
April 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Stitch's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of The French Connection. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome area!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Bo Peep interaction garden.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.