Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Corner Stitch attraction, June 15, 1957, 6:01 a.m.
Stitch's House and Corner Stitch
January 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Stitch's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Barn in the back yard. There you can find Stitch who has just finished re-taping a scene from her most famous film, Disney's The French Connection. Be sure to ask to borrow her shipwreck!
- If you are intolerant of games, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or hair, bowel, blood, wrist, stomach, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no toads used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.