Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Corner Stitch attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Stitch's House and Corner Stitch
October 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Stitch's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Porch in the back yard. There you can find Stitch while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Ice. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Stitch!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstylish haircuts, or lycanthropic, wrist, back, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Fritz when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.