Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Corner Stitch attraction, overtly haunting in the afternoon sunlight
Stitch's House and Corner Stitch
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Stitch's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Stitch once again filming a scene from his latest film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jane!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may assist cabooses.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.