Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Corner Stitch attraction, automatically considered to be the only overgrown attraction at Disney Land
Stitch's House and Corner Stitch
September 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Stitch's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Miniature. Be sure to pinch her person!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fantastic roller.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary objections, unstopable cluelessness, or brain, personal, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.