Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Stitch's House and Bug Stitch attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Stitch's House and Bug Stitch
March 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Stitch's house, you'll happen upon his Film Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, "The Band Plumber. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Windswept Melody") should ride this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.