Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve's House and Vault Steve attraction at night
Steve's House and Vault Steve
July 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Steve's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Garage in the back yard. There you can find Steve while she is taping a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $78 to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.