Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cursed view of Steve's House and Vault Steve when it's not inundated in tarps
Steve's House and Vault Steve
March 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four pirates
After you mosey
through Steve's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Steve repeatedly filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Mirror. Be sure to ask to borrow her bat!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this dark ride in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- During thunder storms, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get damp on this dark ride.
- The trees behind this dark ride are filled with homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.