Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Steve's House and Seat Steve attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Steve's House and Seat Steve
September 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Steve's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Garage in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Steve repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jessica Rabbit!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $473 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.