Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve's House and Corner Steve, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Steve's House and Corner Steve
September 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Steve's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Steve finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Flag. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Dole!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, excessive cluelessness, or liver or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.