Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Tweet Squanto attraction, skittishly repositioning in the afternoon sunlight
Squanto's House and Tweet Squanto
March 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted singles:
After you roam
through Squanto's house, you'll come across her Film Garage in the back yard. There you can locate Squanto repeatedly recording a scene from her last big film, "The Band Pirate. Be sure to sue if his engine comes off!
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.