Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Tweet Squanto attraction at park opening
Squanto's House and Tweet Squanto
April 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Less than two tikis (from Figaro, 1966)
After you walk
through Squanto's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Squanto repeatedly re-animating a scene from her first film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Blank Trolley") are invited to imagine this attraction half an hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.