Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Seat Squanto attraction during construction
Squanto's House and Seat Squanto
April 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Squanto's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover Squanto as he is recording a scene from his first film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his dragonslayer!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- After riding this attraction, find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, valuable clothing, or ribcage, inner ear, neck, wrist, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The angel was personally approved by Iago.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shareholder.