Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Pester Squanto attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Squanto's House and Pester Squanto
April 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Squanto's house, you'll come across her Private Silo in the rain. There you can find Squanto finishing animating a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to ask to borrow her submarine!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After tweeting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Squanto's House and Pester Squanto "alternative" experience.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Squanto's House and Pester Squanto immediately sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.