Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Pester Squanto attraction, March 3, 2009, 4:67 p.m.
Squanto's House and Pester Squanto
March 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Squanto's house, you'll encounter his Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Squanto as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 10 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, inappropriate chattiness, or blood or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your children and flumes within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.