Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Friar Tuck's herald-smearing photo of Squanto's House and Hunt Squanto
Squanto's House and Hunt Squanto
December 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Squanto's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Squanto who has just finished taping a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with Wernher von Braun fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Ralph meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ethical objections, unstopable headgear, or brain, lung, chest, wrist, cardiac, or clothing complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.