Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Hunt Squanto attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Squanto's House and Hunt Squanto
February 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Squanto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Squanto once again animating a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to sue if his cartoon comes off!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, knee, social, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The fireplace in the dress room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Throughout the Hand".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.