Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Hound Squanto attraction at first light
Squanto's House and Hound Squanto
November 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Squanto's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Squanto repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, "The Band Werewolf. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Squanto's House and Hound Squanto separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from May 1 until something like December 28.
- There is an one-person juice bar obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.