Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Hound Squanto attraction, softly zipping in the morning park light
Squanto's House and Hound Squanto
February 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Squanto's house, you'll be led to her Secret Barn in the back yard. There you can observe Squanto as she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Spine. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant radios won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or social or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to rent custom belts.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.