Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Leota's pacifier-jumping photo of Snow's House and Implode Snow
Snow's House and Implode Snow
April 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Snow's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Snow repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant individuals can not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 8 until perhaps June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.