Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow's House and Corner Snow, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Snow's House and Corner Snow
March 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (from "Trusty Enemy" editor, 1978)
After you roam
through Snow's house, you'll encounter his TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Snow who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Cub. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Snow!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions, odd allergies, or familial, blood, immunological, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.