Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow's House and Corner Snow dark ride, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Snow's House and Corner Snow
June 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Snow's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Coop in the "back yard". There you can locate Snow finishing recording a scene from her most famous film, Disney's The Piano. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 57".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 5 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- Some cast members say that this dark ride is possessed by the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.