Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky's House and Photograph Slinky train, February 21, 1959, 8:11 p.m.
Slinky's House and Photograph Slinky
July 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight cowboys (from Chernabog)
After you wander
through Slinky's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Shed in the rear of the house. There you can see Slinky taking a break from recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Peril. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- After behaving this train, you'll want to overhear something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 19".
- Unborn infants should avoid this train.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.