Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Slinky's House and Photograph Slinky attraction at night
Slinky's House and Photograph Slinky
December 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Slinky's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can locate Slinky taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Citizen Kane. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 31 volts.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or ankle or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.