Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky's House and Corner Slinky attraction, magically suing in the evening sunlight
Slinky's House and Corner Slinky
February 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Slinky's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Slinky getting into character for taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Paddlewheel. Be sure to pinch his banjo!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions, weird relatives, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Slinky's House and Corner Slinky "alternative" experience.
- Dole had a private home built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.