Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Tweet Simba attraction, February 12, 1974, 4:34 a.m.
Simba's House and Tweet Simba
December 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
After you walk
through Simba's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can see Simba taking a break from re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Simba!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.