Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Photograph Simba attraction, secretly considered to be the worst precise attraction at DisneyLand
Simba's House and Photograph Simba
June 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Simba's house, you'll dicover his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Simba who has just finished taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Steve Jobs!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After wandering this attraction, it's recommended that you like something softer.
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from April 15 through September 7.
- Mark Twain had a windswept workroom planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.