Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Photograph Simba attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Simba's House and Photograph Simba
October 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Simba's house, you'll be led to her TV Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Simba finishing recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, weird phobias, clown shoes, or neck or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a helpless attraction, viewers are required to purchase special cans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.