Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Like Simba attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Simba's House and Like Simba
August 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Five smiles (according to "The Pacifier" Facebook page)
After you walk
through Simba's house, you'll encounter his TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Simba getting into character for taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome mother!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Roy Disney had a secret apartment built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.