Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Hunt Simba attraction during refurbishment
Simba's House and Hunt Simba
August 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Simba's house, you'll come across her Animation Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Simba taking a break from taping a scene from her last film, a musical re-imagining of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from skin complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 19 until about May 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.