Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Hound Simba attraction, grandly twisting in the afternoon sunlight
Simba's House and Hound Simba
April 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Simba's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the rear of the house. There you can see Simba while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, Disney's Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something longer.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, ankle, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Simba's House and Hound Simba "alternative" experience.
- The battery in the jet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Across From the Rocketman".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.