Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's bug-dreaming photo of Simba's House and Hound Simba
Simba's House and Hound Simba
November 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Simba's house, you'll dicover his Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Simba while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Pegleg Pete!
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction during dinner.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a son from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.