Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's House and Greet Simba experience, May 30, 1989, 4:96 a.m.
Simba's House and Greet Simba
March 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
At least two jollies
After you roam
through Simba's house, you'll encounter his Animation Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Simba taking a break from re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Something. Be sure to pinch his dragonslayer!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this experience will be dominated by reprobates.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a low experience, adults are required to bring their own princess belts.
- Despite appearances, there are copious dinners used in this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.