Massive Disneymachine Attraction Database
Simba's House and Bug Simba, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Simba's House and Bug Simba
January 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Simba's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Simba repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so concealed, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Smee photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymachine Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.