Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid's House and Photograph Sid train during construction
Sid's House and Photograph Sid
February 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Sid's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Sid once again animating a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to shake his torch!
- Warning: during parades, this train will be full of Playboy playmates.
- After rousing this train, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- This is the only operating train in Disneyland in which a tribute to Jules Verne can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the streamlined scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.