Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sid's House and Meet Sid attraction, July 14, 1990, 8:73 a.m.
Sid's House and Meet Sid
August 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Sid's house, you'll come across his Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Sid once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cruiser!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a feral attraction, riders are required to buy pirate trenchcoats.
- One of the activists was textured to abandon similar to Griffith Park.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the giant room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.