Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sid's House and Hunt Sid attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Sid's House and Hunt Sid
April 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
After you walk
through Sid's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can see Sid getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "ram"!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 32".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.