Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid's House and Hound Sid attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sid's House and Hound Sid
August 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Sid's house, you'll encounter his TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Sid repeatedly animating a scene from his last big film, an animated version of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to ask to borrow his bee!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by animatronic tourists.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos, unstopable chattiness, or familial or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.