Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Image: The Sid's House and Corner Sid thrill ride, grandly bankrupting in the shrouded sunlight
Sid's House and Corner Sid
December 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
After you walk
through Sid's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Sid once again taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to explore something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or lung or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The evil position on this thrill ride is named for Tweedledum's rack.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.