Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dormant view of Sid's House and Corner Sid when it's not inundated in fog
Sid's House and Corner Sid
August 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Sid's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Sid getting into character for taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Triceratops. Be sure to shake his booklet!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
- On its third decade after opening day, the Sid's House and Corner Sid immediately sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.