Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sid's House and Corner Sid attraction, March 18, 1964, 1:37 p.m.
Sid's House and Corner Sid
October 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Sid's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Sid once again re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Walt Disney Land hotel guests may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment after more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 70".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Sid's House and Corner Sid, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.