Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Stalk Sheriff dark ride, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
Sheriff's House and Stalk Sheriff
September 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from "The Bagpipe" discussion forum, 2012)
After you walk
through Sheriff's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Coop in the rear of the house. There you can find Sheriff finishing filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Weasel. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a supersonic trash.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, knee, skin, inner ear, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- This dark ride exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- All of this dark ride's cast members are named after characters from Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.