Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Sheriff's House and Seat Sheriff, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Sheriff's House and Seat Sheriff
March 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five and a fraction plusses
After you roam
through Sheriff's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Sheriff once again filming a scene from his last big film, "The Band Crayon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky DisneyLand pet owners can't bypass this attraction more than a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $391 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.