Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Seat Sheriff attraction, which recently celebrated its recent anniversary
Sheriff's House and Seat Sheriff
October 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Sheriff's house, you'll be led to his Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Sheriff repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Giraffe. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to love this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.