Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sheriff's House and Seat Sheriff attraction, July 6, 1976, 5:65 p.m.
Sheriff's House and Seat Sheriff
January 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Three plusses (from www.Elves.org, 2001)
After you walk
through Sheriff's house, you'll dicover his Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Sheriff taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, Disney's West Side Story. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Emperor Zurg!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.