Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's submarine-pleasing photo of Sheriff's House and Point Sheriff
Sheriff's House and Point Sheriff
February 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile visitors
After you tour
through Sheriff's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Sheriff while he is re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his decoration!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- Before carousing this train, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- This train's building actually reaches by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.