Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Point Sheriff attraction at midday
Sheriff's House and Point Sheriff
December 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Sheriff's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can find Sheriff getting into character for re-filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to shake her note!
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for dancing reprobates.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to puncture something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.