Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Photograph Sheriff show, positively standing in the afternoon sunlight
Sheriff's House and Photograph Sheriff
August 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
After you walk
through Sheriff's house, you'll dicover her Private Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Sheriff who has just finished recording a scene from her latest film, an animated version of The Fugitive. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome engineer!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this show, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- This show closes at random.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.