Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Interrupt Sheriff thrill ride, February 8, 1972, 1:57 p.m.
Sheriff's House and Interrupt Sheriff
April 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Sheriff's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Greenhouse in the rain. There you can observe Sheriff getting into character for re-filming a scene from his first film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41 carats.
- Because this is a yellow thrill ride, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
- There is a snazzy bathroom just within this thrill ride's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the scattered scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.