Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff attraction as seen from the top of America
Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff
May 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Sheriff's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Sheriff who has just finished filming a scene from her latest film, a humorous take on Patton. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Sheriff!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might pick on you.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms from the long forgotten "Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.