Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff
October 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
After you roam
through Sheriff's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Porch in the rain. There you can locate Sheriff getting into character for filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome chipmunk!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 61" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of infrequent maintenance, blinding shoes, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.