Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Sheriff's House and Hound Sheriff
March 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Sheriff's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Porch in the "back yard". There you can observe Sheriff getting into character for taping a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Sheriff!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and endlessly whining).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, attention-span, spinal, ribcage, intestinal, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.