Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sheriff's House and Corner Sheriff attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
Sheriff's House and Corner Sheriff
November 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Sheriff's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Silo in the back yard. There you can find Sheriff repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome friend!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable extra limbs, inappropriate drooling, blinding perfume, or knee, elbow, or back problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where a glimpse of Mushu can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.