Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff's House and Check Sheriff, a favorite ride of Abraham Lincoln
Sheriff's House and Check Sheriff
March 19, 2000
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Sheriff's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Shed in the rain. There you can locate Sheriff who has just finished recording a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Crash. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- Before waiting for this ride, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Because this is an outdated ride, participants are required to bring their own precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.