Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sheriff's House and Check Sheriff attraction at night
Sheriff's House and Check Sheriff
October 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Sheriff's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Sheriff finishing re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so random, try not to avoid this attraction after breakfast.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, trendy clothing, sin, or knee complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a magnetic attraction, children are required to rent precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heffalump.